Live Justly was first released in 2014. Since then it has been used by over 250,000 people worldwide. Small groups have used live justly to draw them deeper in relationship with each other and with God, all while embracing choices oriented around justice and the Kingdom of God.
Live Justly has ten sessions:
1. What is Biblical justice? A theology of justice
2. Our mission in the world: integral mission
3. Justice: individual and systemic
4. Justice and prayer: changing the world through prayer
5. Justice and advocacy : using your voice to campaign for justice
6. Justice and consumption: possessions are not power
7. Justice and generosity: justice will cost you something
8. Justice and relationships: authentic relationships are the heart of justice
9. Justice and creation care: a vision for all creation to flourish
10. How then shall we live? A lifestyle of justice (with church evaluation)
Finally, Live Justly includes resources for training, movement building, ethical shopping, and other tools.